filters
State:
Show
City:
Show

M and Ms in Miami, Florida - STAY AWAY FROM MYMMS - cannot opt out of their mailing list

We ordered the cheapest at of 12 small packs of these smudged images that are printed off center on these candies that did not even taste like mms. I'm guessing mms sold the rights to some other company because the branding is different. Crazy expensive and there is no unsubscribe option on their daily SPAM. Even after a phone call in which they promised me they would take me of their mailing list and a promise I'm still getting their spam. I love MMS and these taste different. I bought a groupon that sounded like it made them half price for about $15 and ended up paying $46 ! STAY AWAY FROM mymms.com

M and Ms in Denver, Colorado - Horrible customer service/ missing part of order

This is by far the worst service I have ever had at any company. I ordered a pretty big order and was informed I needed to upload new images before a certain date or they would cancel my order. I sent in new pictures before the deadline so I thought everything was fine. I checked my order status which said they were still processing the order, yet I never received my order. When I called them about two weeks later they informed me that they did cancel my order. The second time i tried ordering my candy they wouldn't let me upload two pictures per bag which they allowed the first time so I had to order extra to get every picture I wanted on the candy. I tried emailing them to see why it wouldn't let me upload two pictures, and never heard a response back. When I finally did receive my candy, part of my order was missing. They had posted on my receipt that part of my order had shipped in another package so I waited for another week and what a surprise, never received it. I made another call to the customer service people and they told me they would send them, but they probably won't be there for Christmas. Even though it is the companies fault, part of my gift won't be here for Christmas and I never even got an apology from them. I would never order from them again. Also, all three times i had to call them, I waited at least 30 minutes before somebody answered the phone.

M and Ms in Rochester, New York - M&m

mymms.com filled my order wrong even after notifying 1 week before shipment date. When trying to verify order on thier website my email was not recognized, even though i was sent an email the day before to confirm order. I was charged for an order the day before when i was only looking at pricing on their website. Payed more than what was shown on the order. I placed a phone call to them the next day, they said there was nothing they could do with my order because it is automatically filled from the website. The order was not scheduled to be shipped for one more week. Very rude customer service.

This is as cam and aamzon who i thought was a serius company it's part of this fraud

I don't know who they are or what they're peddling, but somehow I got on their email list and now I get spam from them every day. No link to unsubscribe. I ended up filtering their constant emailings, straight into my garbage can.

View more comments (1)
Loss

M and Ms in Meriden, Connecticut - M & M's pretzel filled candies

I was so excited when I saw the M&M's commercial on television about putting pretzels in the candy. So as soon as I saw them on the shelf, I bought a bag. OMG! I was so disappointed! Try leaving the chocolate in the candy, add something that tastes like a pretzel, and get rid of all that sugar! It tastes like a candy-coated, stale cracker ball! I also have a hard time finding dark chocolate peanut M&M's. Those are awesome, so why are you hiding them from the consumer. Add some dark chocolate and a pretzel bit to the newest member of the family and I'll rave about them to everybody, okay? Okay!

how do they even get the pretzel in the M&M??? There is something they arent telling us!! :eek

#199529

Im with you sista i seriously dislike cracker ballz. If im gonna have balls up in my mouth they are gonna be of the chocolate variety cause i dont like the small candy that comes with the cracker ball version.

DARK CHOCOLATE! Yeah im totally down i want them mandingo balls snacks, not that cracker ball stuff.

View more comments (1)
Review
#202248 Review #202248 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact M and Ms Customer Service